⇒ SIGN UP NOW for CAC Softball and Tennis
Leagues! Details here.
Who We Are
The Catholic Alumni Club (CAC) of Pittsburgh brings
together single professional Catholics, in a Christian environment of
friendship, through social, recreational, athletic, cultural, charitable, and spiritual activities.
Established in 1966, and currently comprised of about 200 individuals, we are the local affiliate
of Catholic Alumni Clubs International, a network of
clubs located throughout the United States. CAC is a non-profit
organization run entirely by volunteers.
We welcome all singles who are free to marry in the Catholic Church and
are at least 21 years of age.
- Single Catholic college graduates (two-year
included) and registered nurses are eligible for full membership in CAC.
- Other single Catholics are invited to join as an associate member, and
can be elected to full membership on the basis of service to the club.
What We Do
CAC of Pittsburgh offers more activities than any other area organization
of its kind. We have something for everyone!
Friendly gatherings in a fun & casual atmosphere.
Monthly, May thru September.
Dinner, drink, games, & fun at an area park.
Monthly, at a local restaurant.
A fun event.
No prior experience needed.
|Musicals, concerts, theater, plays, tours, & more.|
|Volunteer opportunities with youth, elderly, fundraising, etc.|
Our events are open to all singles 21 and over, so you're welcome to attend any
club events before deciding to join. We invite you to bring your friends along, too!
Check the Events Page for more information on a number of our events.
To obtain details on all events for the coming month, go to our
Request Information Page.
Benefits of Membership
Everyone who joins CAC of Pittsburgh receives:
Full members also receive:
- A subscription to our monthly newsletter Points of Pittsburgh, which provides details on
the month's events as well as other club information of interest.
- A subscription to our occasional e-mail alerts, notifying members of event updates, including impromptu gatherings.
- Reduced admission prices for events.
- An invitation to a welcome/get-acquainted party for new members.
- A birthday celebration in the month of your birthday at dinner at a local restaurant.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to meet, socialize with, and establish friendships
with other Catholic singles at enjoyable, interesting, and fulfilling activities.
How to Join
To join CAC of Pittsburgh, simply:
- Click here to open our application form in PDF format.
- Print the form and fill it out by hand.
- Mail the form as directed.
We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event!
Free Web Site Counter
© 2008 Catholic Alumni Club
of Pittsburgh • Produced & maintained by
Direct your inquiries through the Contact Us Page.