Fall Weekend Update

Post date: Jul 26, 2020 4:00:11 AM

Greetings fellow CAC'ers.

After much deliberation the Fall Weekend trip has been postponed until next year, October 21-25, 2021. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, social distancing would be difficult to maintain on the trip. Other factors in the decision were passports being delayed, and the border not being open and the uncertainty of when it will be open. So, if you had planned on going you should have received an e-mail detailing your options. If you had thought about the trip, and didn't get any money in....good news!! You can save for next year!

Thank you for your understanding in this difficult decision.