President's Message February, 2020
Post date: Jan 30, 2020 5:33:28 PM
Mike’s Message for February
It’s February, and I’ll bet that many of you have already broken most or all of your New Year’s resolutions by now. But not me. I don’t even make my resolutions until February. That way, ifpeople ask me if I have broken them yet, I can truthfully say “No.” And I have some great resolutions, which, as you have probably figured out by now, I am going to share them here. Hereare the best New Year’s resolutions you’ll ever hear in
1. I will learn what “resolution” means.
2. I will stop crossing my fingers when I make resolutions.
3. I will wait until the pizza cools so I don’t burn the roof of my mouth.
4. I will only eat white snow.
5. I will stop licking frozen flagpoles.
6. I will attend more CAC events.
7. I will respond to tense situations with compliments, even when they are punching me.
8. I will be welcoming and warm to all new people at CAC events.
9. I will work to improve my memory.
10. I can’t remember the last one.
If this list seems too long and difficult, then I suggest you select only one of these resolutions for yourself. I recommend #8, because it makes you feel real good and you make great newfriends that way.
Now you are probably wondering why I need to make resolutions since I am already perfect. Well, I have news for you: I am not perfect. I used to be perfect, but I had to give it up because itmade people jealous of me. I gave up perfection in 1998. It was my new year’s resolution at that time, and I am proud to say that I have kept it ever since.