President's Letter, November, 2018
Post date: Nov 13, 2018 5:41:09 PM
Mike’s Message for November
I wish you all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. We all have ample reasons to give thanks. I recently sat down quietly and thought about how many things I have to be thankful for. I waspleasantly surprised at all the things that came to mind. Let me share some of my own personal favorites:
1. CAC is alive and well.
2. Someone recently stole my identity, but they didn’t want it so they gave it back.
3. I recently learned that, due to a miscalculation, I am 10 years younger than I thought.
4. My grade school bully recently violated parole, and is now back in the slammer.
5. CAC is alive and well.
6. I recently received a new vaccine that immunizes against calories. (Welcome back cake!)
7. I no longer get bit by mosquitoes since I quit bathing last year. (Even poison ivy won’t touch me.)
8. Santa still brings me coal, but I get top dollar for it on the black market.
9. There are no zombies living under my bed. (I think I got them all.)
10. CAC is alive and well.
You may have noticed that I am thankful that CAC is alive and well. A long time ago, I was lonely and bored. But then I stumbled on CAC. Now I have an organized group of friends withwhom to interact and enjoy various interesting and fun activities and events. And I am more than willing to share CAC with you. No need to thank me. That’s the kind of guy I am. Now when you are done being thankful, put on your jacket and go out to a CAC event, so you can see for yourself why it is worth all this gratitude.
Emperor Czar Potentate Supreme